Trail Life USA is continually looking into have our uniforms made in the United States. However, we have not found a cost effective solution to offer our customers. This is something we will continue to explore.
If you have a connection with a United States manufacturer you can reach out to us at [email protected].
- Corporate Clothier, in Nashville, Tennessee, fulfills the majority of our orders. They can be reached by email at [email protected] or at 877-255-2554.
- Campfire Arts, in Castaic, California, fulfills orders for our Trail Life USA Oath Sword and our Trail Life USA Way of the Warrior Sword. They can be contacted by email at [email protected] or at 661-309-1118.
- Flags USA, in Bartlett, Illinois, fulfills orders for our custom Official Travel Flag, Official Troop Banner, Official Troop Flag, and The American Flag. They can be contacted by email at [email protected] or at 866-879-1776.
- Embroidery On Demand, in Fenton, Missouri, fulfills orders for our custom Trail Life USA Troop Uniform Patch. They can be reached at 636-343-5309.
No, our distribution partner, Corporate Clothier, is responsible for collecting tax on Trail Life USA orders. Currently, Corporate Clothier is not able to process tax exemptions.
Please consult a tax professional for more information to pursue potential tax refunds for your Troop.
Every customer should receive a confirmation email after placing their order. This email will include a customer's order summary.
If you placed an order on Trail Life's Store, please reach out to Trail Life at [email protected]. We will be able to tell you if your order was successfully placed. We can also manually send you an order confirmation email.
Please do not redo an order if you have not contacted Trail Life.
Processing means that your order has been placed and is being forwarded to our distribution partner, Corporate Clothier.
Completed means that your order has been received by Corporate Clothier and they will be working on fulfilling and shipping your order.
Our store uses a flat-rate model of $9.99 per order for any size or value order shipped by any means (UPS or USPS). This also includes all fulfillment and handling fees. If you purchase an embroidered on demand item there will be a 7-10 business day delay. This may delay your entire order.
Method of shipping is determined once the order is compiled by the fulfillment company, and are subject to the policies of the respective shipping services. This means it is important for the customer to make sure they are able to receive packages at the shipping address provided. There may be a longer delivery time frame depending on the delivery provider.
Additionally, items that are shipped via US Postal Service are not guaranteed. If they are returned to the warehouse as undeliverable the customer will be responsible for the following:
- Additional shipping charges to resend the order
- Contacting USPS for lost or damaged packages
- Contacting USPS for late packages
Orders typically are shipped within two business days. Items that are embroidered on demand have a 7-10 business day delay. If you order an item that is embroidered on demand this will result in a delayed shipment of your entire order.
Items Shipped and Fulfilled from Vendors (Troop flags, banners, custom wooden swords, Troop Uniform Patches, and the booth in a box) have clearly marked unique shipping charges and delivery times
No, there is no return-processing fee, but you are responsible for return shipping costs unless the refund is due to a fulfillment mistake. Please go to our return policy page for details.