Troop Uniform Patch
These high-quality Troop Number patches are especially made for your Trail Life USA Troop uniform by our friends at Embroidery On Demand.
Bulk discount rates available!
- Buy 10 – 14 and get $0.25 off each
- Buy 15 or above and get $0.50 off each
IMPORTANT: Parents – please check with your troop leaders for the proper Troop number format before ordering!
When choosing your numbering and state, consider the following:
- Troops shall be permitted to add a colon (:) in their own materials or on the uniform to set off scriptural reference. A colon displayed in a Troop number helps define how the Troop number is spoken.
- For example:
- Troop 2:15 — Usually spoken as “Troop Two Fifteen”
- Troop 21:5 — Usually spoken as “Troop Twenty-one Five”
- Troop 2:1:5 — Usually spoken as “Troop Two One Five”
- The two-digit state code shall precede 4 numbers. For example, FL-0000 or NC-0000. Using other grammatical markers (other than the hyphen after the letters) along with the state letters will not be possible. Troops can decide whether or not to display the leading zeros (ex. AK-0679 could be displayed as AK-679).
Instructions for Application: Sew your Troop Number and State patch ¼” below the seam on the right sleeve.
Find a local company. We ordered 25 patches on 3 December 22.
First message: Received a USPS tracking number on 5 Jan with a message the order would ship 6 Jan.
Second Message: Follow-up message on 14 Jan saying the order was awaiting shipment.
Third message: Order status updated to "shipped" on 23 Jan - tracking number says "Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item"
Fourth message: received on 13 Feb saying the order status was updated to "shipped", no tracking number.
It's now 13 Mar and nothing has been received. For the number of Verified purchasers having the same experience I don't have any confidence in how the Trail Life store is being managed.
Trail Life needs to find a new partner to make patches. Yes this partner has a good price, but the fact that we never got our patches is frustrating. If I go out on the open market, it will cost me $12.26 per patch. Trail Life please do something about this.
I’m so disappointed to have to write this review. But I am hoping it will save someone else frustration and allow Trail Life to reconsider this partnership. I ordered in October, got a shipment notification in November but never received. I contacted the vendor in early December, I received an apology and was told they would be made that day and sent the next. I have still not received either order. I’ve sent multiple emails and left a message with no response. I will now be purchasing thru a local vendor.
I ordered these patches for our troop 3 months ago and have tried calling many times to find out where they are with no response. TLUSA please stop using this company!
Embroidery On Demand the company TLUSA uses to have these patches made is not trustworthy. Order placed and MONTHS later I have yet to get ahold of anyone to find out where my order is or to receive a refund. Please DO NOT ORDER them! Find a local embroidery company to make these patches for you. How TLUSA continues to use and recommend Embroidery on Demand is beyond me! Save yourself the hassle and order from elsewhere.